How to complain about defects

When you receive a delivery from QualityWear, check immediately whether the purcase correspond to your order. If not - or it has been damaged in transit - please kontack us at

All items purchased at QualityWear are covered by EU law on e-commerce, which gives you two years warranty..

The warranty means that you can complain about defects which the product are deemed to have had at the time of the purchase for up to two years after the purcase are received.

If you discover a defect, please contact us immediately to prevent the defect to worsen.

Be aware that conditions such as normal lifetime, defects occurred because of misuse, lack of maintenance, normal wear and tear etc. is included in the assessment when QualityWear decides whether your complain is a case of faults / defect..

In a case of deficiencies you have the opportunity:

1. To have the product repaired.
2. To get the product exchanged for a similar product.
3. To get a price reduction if the product can not be exchanged for a similar product or repaired within reasonable time and costs.
4. To return the product and get your money back if the product can not be exchanged for a similar product or repaired within reasonable time and costs.

The product can be returned to the address below marked "COMPLAINT". Invoice and justification of the complaint must be attached.

QualityWear v/ laCour&Co
Stenbukvej 69
DK-4623 Lille Skensved

If QualityWear approves your complaint, we will refund the freight costs associated with the return. The requirement is that you send a receipt for the amount. Be aware that it may take some time before the refund are available in your account, depending on which credit card you have used.

Option of appeal if we can not reach an agreement

If you reside in Denmark, you can complain to the Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsen, Center for Klageløsning, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, DK-2500 Valby, Denmark. You can send your complaint via

If you reside in another EU country, the European Commission's online complaint portal can be used when filing a complaint. Appeal can be submitted here >>> When filing a complaint remember to enter our e-mail address: